VCers in bands: LET'S GET SOME VC SHOWS HAPPENING!

Yeah, we all know that we have several folks on the boards here who make music.

So, who are you, and where are you based?

And, then, how far would you be willing to (realistically and imminently) travel to play a show with some other VC folks? I know that we have a fairly large Midwest US contingency, so I'm gonna try to make one happen in Chicago, if some of the rest of you want to try to make it happen where you are.

So, me:

Hop On Pop

Based in Chicago and, realistically, that is about as far as I am willing to travel. (Although, if there are StLouis folks on here, give me a holler, if you are planning on something in your city, and I will see if I can make it, if you want me.)

Also, if any of you have booking experience/connections, but are not in a band, feel free to lend a hand, would you?

So Called Star, based out of Greenville, SC.

We're always up for a road trip and would actually be interested in playing a show up your way Todd. As long as it was a paying gig (gotta cover at least some of the expenses). :)

Check PMs.

The Singing Nerd, based in East Burkina Faso (in West Africa). I can definitely do shows in Fada N'Gourma and the surrounding area, and given enough forward warning, I'd be totally down to do a show in Ouagadougou, but Bobo Dioulassoi is probably a little too far. If this thing really has legs, I could also do shows in Benin or Togo, but someone would have to front money for a visa.

The Singing Nerd, based in East Burkina Faso (in West Africa). I can definitely do shows in Fada N'Gourma and the surrounding area, and given enough forward warning, I'd be totally down to do a show in Ouagadougou, but Bobo Dioulassoi is probably a little too far. If this thing really has legs, I could also do shows in Benin or Togo, but someone would have to front money for a visa.

I would be willing to do shows in East Burkina Faso, Fada N'Gourm, Ouagadougou, Benin or Togo... And definitely Bobo Dioulassoi.. Good old Bobo... Love that place!!