• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone else gonna review the past seasons? Some of us kooks, at my work, are planning that :stunned

I recently got four of my pals into lost, so we are caught up to the 4th or 5th episode of season 2. The problem is, the print ads contain

the oceanic six clearly in a city, I don't want my friends to get any ideas and realize that some of the characters have been rescued!!!

So we are going to have to push through and get up to the season 3 finale asap.

Anyways, after reviewing some early lost, I have come to the conclusion that Locke has had a clear impact on Jack's leadership role, my favorite lost scenes contain Jack/Locke dialogue, so it has been good viewing!

I recently got four of my pals into lost, so we are caught up to the 4th or 5th episode of season 2. The problem is, the print ads contain

the oceanic six clearly in a city, I don't want my friends to get any ideas and realize that some of the characters have been rescued!!!

So we are going to have to push through and get up to the season 3 finale asap.

Anyways, after reviewing some early lost, I have come to the conclusion that Locke has had a clear impact on Jack's leadership role, my favorite lost scenes contain Jack/Locke dialogue, so it has been good viewing!

Just so you know whenever I read your posts I imagine "The Final Countdown" playing in the background.

New promo videos:

30 second promo with screen caps, includes season 5 footage (including

what appears to be Ethan pointing a gun at Locke.)

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/11/a...on-5-promo.html

15 second "destiny calls" teaser and 1 minute The Fray song set over season 4 clips of who stayed/who left:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/12/2...r-season-5.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, when the new seasons of Lost start each year, I almost have a "here we go again" type of attitude. What I mean, is that I am completely powerless to how wrapped up in this show I get. Never before have I like a show so much.