Pics for the nubiles making the research catchup

My friends, I receive many PM from the nubiles who join in recent times and have no noodle to make search of archive of this happy site of web. So, as way of thanks for new friendship I make present of best pics for start of research hobby of the Abba and the Wilco from previous times. Sorry to make the little dome of the boar in repeating for others friends! I also leave the explanation from time of first posts - all clues are vital!

20100330-105113-992046.jpg1970g.jpg

First I present research I make of side projection. Here influence of the Abba extend to the Awesome Fence combo also. You see Mr Pat and Mr John in full colorful and then in the sombre? No my friends! it is the Mr Bjorn and Mr Benny in days of grayness before invention of the sequin!

jay_bennett_main_300x245.jpg1981LaCasa3.jpg

Here is sad times for the Abba and the Wilco. I find strange coincide. You see the Lady Agnetha with double display of short and curly? No my friends! Short and curly pic number one belong to the Mr Jay Bennett. I always take display of short and curly from Lady Agnetha as first sign of Abba breakup. It is not the Swedish way! And Mr Jay Bennett cause same poor atmosphere in Wilco with his hairy attitude. Perm is not harmonius for international stardom! Believe!

My friends, this site of web prohit too many Pics from me! I have post links only!

uncle_tupleo.jpgimagehep.jpg

You see Mr Benny in past days before international stardom make knock knock on door? First with friends on forest lumber leisure trip, and then in seclusion all fluffy fringe of sun belch? No my friends! First it is Mr Jeff Tweedy in Uncle Two Pillow group where all are of wood intent, and second is Mr Benny when in Hepstars beat combo! This is before Mr Benny realise full benefit of double feminine throat. The Uncle Two Pillow also try to make happy music for all with "No Depression" revival. They make fierce attempt, but this path has ultimate doom - it is big lesson from Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn to all in music business - the dual female throat and the frequent cymbal is essential for the happy sound!

http://www.reverse1.com/images/mikael2.jpg

http://www.abbasite.com/assets/1547_987.jpg

You see the the Mr Mikael in studio slavery and then in act of little shock! No my friends! It is Torbj

I present to you here proff from PM of friend but, in truth, I am not certain. Sometimes the people with furball friends make all "Goo Goo" and have loss of marble in head when they see cat of any kind. Let me know what you believe! Is this same cat?

abba.jpg

B00004TBES.01-A18OOZZGBKRIDU._AA130_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

But, if same cat or not, other proof come to mind when I deliberate with schapps last night! Mr Jeff Tweedy make the love for your Mr Woody Guthrie, and your Mr Woody Guthrie make the love for our beauty Ingrid Bergman. It is documented on CD, or vinyl of many grams for those who prefer no? So, we have chain of love for Sweden! Let us celebrate Swedes on this site of web! Believe!

http://www.abbasite.com/assets/413_436.jpg

http://www.scottamendola.com/photopage/pho...ic051503_16.jpg

You see in double vision Mr Nels making the lick squeel? No my friends! Number two is Mr Mike Watson! Believe! Mr Mike Watson is not of the spatula for sonic squeel, but for this exception they are like toupees from pod, no? It is all hearty evidence for the intellectual incest of the Abba and the Wilco!

http://www.abbasite.com/assets/402_426.jpg

http://www.abbasite.com/assets/410_439.jpg

You see your Mr John Stirratt without and with beard?

No! It is Owe Sandstr

My friends, I receive many PM from the nubiles who join in recent times and have no noodle to make search of archive of this happy site of web. So, as way of thanks for new friendship I make present of best pics for start of research hobby of the Abba and the Wilco from previous times. Sorry to make the little dome of the boar in repeating for others friends! I also leave the explanation from time of first posts - all clues are vital!

the_autumn_defense.th.jpg1970g.jpg

First I present research I make of side projection. Here influence of the Abba extend to the Awesome Fence combo also. You see Mr Pat and Mr John in full colorful and then in the sombre? No my friends! it is the Mr Bjorn and Mr Benny in days of grayness before invention of the sequin!

bennett_jay_01l.gif1981LaCasa3.jpg

Here is sad times for the Abba and the Wilco. I find strange coincide. You see the Lady Agnetha with double display of short and curly? No my friends! Short and curly pic number one belong to the Mr Jay Bennett. I always take display of short and curly from Lady Agnetha as first sign of Abba breakup. It is not the Swedish way! And Mr Jay Bennett cause same poor atmosphere in Wilco with his hairy attitude. Perm is not harmonius for international stardom! Believe!

Thanks a lot...now I have 4 people staring at me wondering why I just let out a scream of laughter....

bennett_jay_01l.gif1981LaCasa3.jpg

classic!

• 2 years later...

Friends, I have the happy to make this final piercing for the jiggy saw after receiving special PM with special pic attachments. All is now result of long, long research on this topic with full pic proof. It has been long awaiting for link that Mr Jeff Tweedy has sought out to Lady Frida, but now dear depart Lars can rest without any turning in his gravy no more. This is great day! But make sure you are holding your horse dear friends, for there is no completeness brought by a long piece of chalk for ultimate Wilco and Abba corroborate as developed in rich devious mind of Mr Jeff Tweedy - all as of the great Machievelli Vanilli with the sinking lips and the back stab action for supreme power in pop chart wars. Mr Jeff Tweedy has playful nature of the pussy cat from Mrs Slocombe in day-to-day, but he is also one tough cook for sure when the pushing becomes a shove and he will be last out of heated pop kitchen.

Final pic match linkage is with the Lady Frida. Mr Nels is of course with fiece advocation for the trouser in cropped style as Lady Frida develop fashion for sure! Perhaps we must continue search for pic with the leggy comparison, but let us rest on the laurels for this moment and make a pat on back for each one here today!

115.x190.feat.wilco02.jpgmus00034.jpg

Welfare!

Holy molley, never seen have I a thread creative of this magnitude positive on board.

Where was I back in 2007? This explains me why via chicago has survived long it has, while being so usually blando.

I received this artwork from John Titor through hotmail in the distant past.

I will now submit it to the world.

The compact disc didn't make it through the wormhole.

It is not known if this came from one of the multiverses created directly from the pressing of this particular record.

Past.

Future.

Fuck it.

Like the present it is a gift.

ABBAWilco.jpg

"But make sure you are holding your horse dear friends, for there is no completeness brought by a long piece of chalk for ultimate Wilco and Abba corroborate as developed in rich devious mind of Mr Jeff Tweedy - all as of the great Machievelli Vanilli with the sinking lips and the back stab action for supreme power in pop chart wars"-best sentence ever.we americans need to try talking like this.our vocabulary has gone to the shitter.