Post a picture of yourself

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretta, let me be the first to say that is all kinds of awesome. Well done. :cheers

My folks had that record when I was a youngin'. I'm gonna have to get over to the old man's house and show him this - i know he will agree with me. :thumbup

Not a great pic, but I think my regal bearing comes through a little bit.

meatwedding.jpg

Loretta, let me be the first to say that is all kinds of awesome. Well done. :cheers

My folks had that record when I was a youngin'. I'm gonna have to get over to the old man's house and show him this - i know he will agree with me. :thumbup

Thanks bunches!

Dan, lookin' slick! :cheers

Dan, lookin' slick! :cheers

Thank you, and may I say you are looking as delicious as a Parisian pastry.

You recreate Stranded or get a hot friend and do Country Life! You know, if you're a Roxy Music fan!

Great pix!

I laughed so hard I farted and almost pissed my pants...

By the way...nice photos.

What do you have inked on your wrist?

Ta-dah! It's actually pretty silly looking, which is A-Okay, because it felt silly and silly is wonderful.

final.jpg

Out-take with slightly more meow-factor.

spray3.jpg

Wow, can I get an 8x10?;)

I laughed so hard I farted and almost pissed my pants...

By the way...nice photos.

What do you have inked on your wrist?

Fisher Price Little People

littles.jpg

Loretta and Dan, both fantastically hot! Dan's working it just a bit more, though. ;)

That Dan is such an e-whore. :lol

You recreate Stranded or get a hot friend and do Country Life! You know, if you're a Roxy Music fan!

I like the way you think, young lady. :thumbup

Ta-dah! It's actually pretty silly looking, which is A-Okay, because it felt silly and silly is wonderful.

final.jpg

Spectacular. Did you edit using that same batch of filters you used recently? The feel is incredibly close to the original.

Finally got my delightful photomograph taken. It'll be a while before it's all edited up into a totally bitchin' album cover but here's a a jolly "safe for work" out-take. The whole thing was so insanely fun!

cream.jpg

That is kick ass. Quality work. Any chance NSFW out-takes will present for our viewing pleasure?