Milwaukee Webcast Thread

Alright folks, it's been a damn long time since we've had a webcast of any sort, and even a longer time since we've had one of our massive webcasts (I'm talking it becomes like 40 pages of craziness), and I think it's well over due and I miss it. We have lots to look forward to tonight, hopefully more new songs, maybe banter about what they're calling the new album (WilcoVI anyone?) and maybe we'll hear about how the album cover photo shoot went. So I think we should sit down, eat some popcorn (or some form of snacks, yummm), fight over what song is coming up next and have some fun!

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be great. I'm packing and getting ready for Coachella tonight and baking some yellow submarine cookies, this will be awesome to hear while getting ready for Coachella. I can't wait to see them in Tucson and at Bonnaroo!

Guest Hollinger.

Well it is up and supposed to be streaming AH&AH's set, but like usual it's not working. At least this time they should get the kinks worked out before Wilco comes on.

I just joined this board, even though I've been stalking around in the background for quite some time... I have to say that A Hawk and a Hacksaw is... very interesting. I definitely like it, but I'm not sure how well it works as an opener for Wilco.

Yes, mine is skipping slightly every once in a while. The sound quality is pretty remarkable considering, though... You can hear folks talking and such. XD

Oh... and it seems very, very quiet too... I was just listening to the archived roadcases and they were quite loud. I have my speakers turned up WAY louder than usual just to hear this at a decent volume.