Vote for Oblivious To Myself

The Las Vegas Tourism Board decided my video was worthy enough to be included in the top 3 finalists of their contest, so now I get to beg for Ummmmville votes.

Basically, if you want to vote, you have to be a registered youtube user. Then you have to go to http://www.youtube.com/lasvegas and scroll past a video that automatically plays. (feel free to pause it, as it gets kind of old watching two videos at once) On the right hand side of the page there is a box that says "vote", which when clicked will take you to one of the the three videos, with a thumbs up and thumbs down icon. Presumably, you would want to be voting thumbs up on my video, but I'll leave that up to you. If mine is not the first video you see, you can click on the next video button once or twice, and it will pop up. You can vote once a day until the contest ends.

Before you guys ask, I already emailed jeff@wilcoworld.net and said he could be my companion on the trip if he wants...so he's got first dibs on the 2nd plane ticket. I always wanted to watch Celine Deon with him, what can I say?

Vote again?

How can I vote again before I vote once?

Since there is a one vote per day limit and I've been able to do what I think is voting about 30 times, I don't think I'm doing this right.

I'm pretty sure Green Thumbs Up counts as a vote. The whole voting mechanism is pretty convoluted, but it is is what it is.

Thanks so much to anyone who takes the time to help me out. :worship

bump!

Today I have added my :thumbup in honor of your mom for her excellent portrayal of the long-suffering shampoo provider. :lol

Thanks, Wendy!

Actually, every time she goes to the store now and asks if anyone needs anything she always looks at me and says "Shampoo?"

I'm never going to live it down.