This should open some eyes.......

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this......

http://www.amazon.com/Obama-Postmodern-Mak...3402&sr=8-2

Don't be afraid of learning something opposed to your perceptions of things.......Try having an open mind.........If you actually watched the video your knowledge of who runs this country might improve.......What is not true about Obama's advisers or his policy decisions mentioned in the film? Has he immediately begun the removal of troops from Iraq? No...... Has he eliminated rendition? No....... Has he sent 30,000 troops into Afghanistan? Yes........ Did he vote for the Patriot Acts extension? Yes....... Did he support the give away of trillions to the bankers? Yes......Has he begun criminal proceedings against the war criminals in Bush's Administration? No.......Is Henry Kissinger and Zbig. advisers? Yes........I could go on........Don't shoot the messenger before you read the message.......Hey, I voted for the guy.......Have been a lifelong Democrat and a progressive......But most of the policies promoted by Bush and now Obama will destroy American sovereignty and the Constitution........Enjoy the NWO.......Don't be fooled by what the media puts out there as news or truth because the media is controlled by the power elites.......

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Can we give the fuckin' guy a chance?

Hey, Dow was up TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Happy days are here again!

Try this......

http://www.amazon.com/Obama-Postmodern-Mak...3402&sr=8-2

Don't be afraid of learning something opposed to your perceptions of things.......Try having an open mind.........If you actually watched the video your knowledge of who runs this country might improve.......What is not true about Obama's advisers or his policy decisions mentioned in the film? Has he immediately begun the removal of troops from Iraq? No...... Has he eliminated rendition? No....... Has he sent 30,000 troops into Afghanistan? Yes........ Did he vote for the Patriot Acts extension? Yes....... Did he support the give away of trillions to the bankers? Yes......Has he begun criminal proceedings against the war criminals in Bush's Administration? No.......Is Henry Kissinger and Zbig. advisers? Yes........I could go on........Don't shoot the messenger before you read the message.......Hey, I voted for the guy.......Have been a lifelong Democrat and a progressive......But most of the policies promoted by Bush and now Obama will destroy American sovereignty and the Constitution........Enjoy the NWO.......Don't be fooled by what the media puts out there as news or truth because the media is controlled by the power elites.......

Rejection of insane conspiracy theories is not necessarily a sign of close mindedness.

I'm not happy with everything Obama has done, but that doesn't mean ever crazy thing you hear about him is true. There's a big leap there.

Guest Speed Racer
Try this......

Don't be afraid of learning something opposed to your perceptions of things.......Try having an open mind.........

Back at ya, kiddo. :thumbup One gets the point across fine - don't spend 'em all in one place.

Elements_Style.jpg

Try having an open mind.........If you actually watched the video your knowledge of who runs this country might improve

My mind is open. It's yours that isn't. Otherwise you wouldn't be pushing this paranoid crap.

Do you think all this conspiracy hooey wasn't equally directed at the previous four or five administrations (at least) -- Republican and Democrat? This stuff is for nutcases. There's always someone out there with an agenda who wants to stir the pot, and there's always an audience for it out on the fringes.

I'm not saying that Obama's the squeaky-clean savior that many people seem to think he is. But do some digging on Bush (pick one) and you'll find claims that are equally frightening. Most, if not all, of those claims were bullshit too.

As for your questions about whether Obama's fulfilled his campaign promises ... he's been in office LESS THAN TWO MONTHS. Get a fucking grip.

To be sure, there is some stuff under the hood of the government that is far darker than most people would want to know about. But sensationalist crap like this does not help shed light on the real issues.

I wasn't up for watching the video. So who is behind the Obama rise? The Illuminati? CHAOS? THRUSH? Dr Evil? Sleestacks? George Soros?

Sleestacks.

fo. sho.

Sleestacks.

fo. sho.

lol.

Saw the are making LotL into a movie. Ugghh.... One of most cherised TV shows of my youth turned into a Will Farrel flash-in-the-pan, forgettable movie. Is nothing sacred? Are they trying to tear down everything GenXers found good and slap a price tag on it??

That is the conspiracy we should investigate...

Yeah, I consider myself to be fairly open-minded, but there's a big difference between being open to new information, and swallowing this sort of warmed over, third-rate, conspiracy bullshit. The world is complicated enough, and this sort of crap obfuscates rather than enlightens.

There's a distinction to be made between open-mindedness and straight up gullibility.

Thank you.