Jeff Tweedy Solo in Chicago

Hi Everyone,

We are planning another benefit show at the Vic. If you have not been to one of these shows before......they are really FUN!! It's kind of like a giant living room show. So for all of you who are not going to one of the Living Room shows, (and those of you who are) this is your chance. We are doing TWO nights this year because we have multiple recipients we want to give the money to. This year we will be giving money to our school's scholarship fund, our synagogue and our disease (Kawasaki Disease Research).

So.....the shows are Friday Feb. 13 and Saturday Feb. 14. Hello Valentine's Day plans! The doors will be at 6 and the shows at 7pm. Next Wednesday January 21, I will give you all of the information on how to buy tickets. I just wanted to let you all know about it in case anyone wants to make their plans for that weekend.

Thanks guys-talk to you soon!

xo

srmt

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My three little ones are starting to know more words to songs than I do!! What are thoughts on kids at these shows. I was there last year, but too selfish to notice if anyone thought it appropriate!? thx

Hi Everyone,

We are planning another benefit show at the Vic. If you have not been to one of these shows before......they are really FUN!! It's kind of like a giant living room show. So for all of you who are not going to one of the Living Room shows, (and those of you who are) this is your chance. We are doing TWO nights this year because we have multiple recipients we want to give the money to. This year we will be giving money to our school's scholarship fund, our synagogue and our disease (Kawasaki Disease Research).

So.....the shows are Friday Feb. 13 and Saturday Feb. 14. Hello Valentine's Day plans! The doors will be at 6 and the shows at 7pm. Next Wednesday January 21, I will give you all of the information on how to buy tickets. I just wanted to let you all know about it in case anyone wants to make their plans for that weekend.

Thanks guys-talk to you soon!

xo

srmt

Guest Gym Teacher Man
My three little ones are starting to know more words to songs than I do!! What are thoughts on kids at these shows. I was there last year, but too selfish to notice if anyone thought it appropriate!? thx

that's a tough one. how old are they? are they well behaved at a show?

i don't see it being a problem unless they are likely to just scream the whole time. that could get annoying pretty quick. but the nature of the show and the mood/atmosphere would tell me that they'd just probably sit relatively quietly.

How could anyone forget Bubba!? Can't wait for another great experience this year! And for multiple causes to boot. ;) Good times...

I'm tempted to try to attend these shows as well! Plus it's for really good causes.

Last year was a REALLY good show ... plus funny too. Remember the "Bubba the bus driver" story ? :lol