Anyone have the Toronto Dec. 4 setlist?

haven't been able to find one, this is what the Toronto Sun had to say about last night's show:

Opening last night - Young plays his second show at the ACC tonight - were Chicago's alt-rock veterans Wilco and rising California indie-rock oufit Everest.

Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy and his five bandmates - Tweedy and bassist John Stirratt are the group's only remaining original members - unveiled a fun, feedback-laden 50-minute set that leaned towards songs from their most recent 2007 disc, Sky Blue Sky, although some tunes stretched back much further.

But it was L.A. guitar god Nels Cline, who reinvigorated the group when he joined Wilco for their live 2005 album, Kicking Television, followed by Sky Blue Sky, that provided the most excitement on stage with noisy distortion and impressive solos on Handshake Drugs, Jesus Etc., Impossible Germany, Via Chicago, Hate It Here, Walken and I'm The Man Who Loves You.

I was there. Wilco rocked. So did Neil Young. I don't think I can remember the set list in order but here are the songs...

You Are My Face

War on War

Impossible Germany

Handshake Drugs

Jesus Etc.

Via Chicago

Walken

Hate it Here

California Stars

I'm the Man Who Loves You

... I think that's all of'em.

It was my second time seeing Wilco and it was amazing. Via Chicago live is less of a song and more of a mind blowing experience.

Tweedy thanked Neil Young for allowing them to come do the most Canadian thing imaginable... open for Neil Young in a hockey arena.

I wish they'd come up to Canada more often. Amazing show!

Nice...but I took a pass on this round. Really wanted to see the band do a full show tomorrow nite in Rochester, but that didn't happen either. Happy for them that they got this gig, it must be a good paycheque.

If anyone has vids up on youtube etc., post 'em up.

Jeff clearly wasn't at the top of his game. At one point he told us this was the longest he's gone in two days without vomiting. I thought the sound was iffy -- Nels was too quiet and there were some strange clicks and pops marring the sound. But it was great to see the lads again, and here's hoping they play the Ampitheatre when they're touring their new album next summer.

Neil was neillerific as always, and his encore of "A Day In The Life" was something I'll never forget as long as I live. But I concluded that, given the choice of a Neil Young concert or a Wilco concert, not an easy choice, I would have to go with Wilco.

It in the torrent folder the first track is named Hesitating Beauty. The first track is actually You Are My Face. The list below is correct.

01 - You Are My Face

02 - War On War

03 - Handshake Drugs

04 - Jesus, etc

05 - Impossible Germany

06 - Via Chicago

07 - California Stars

08 - Hate It Here

09 - Walken

10 - I'm The Man Who Loves You