Passenger Side

Kingpin

Heavy Metal Drummer

--------------

Hate It Here

Walken

Monday

Outtamind (Outta Site)

Hoodoo Voodoo (w/ Fleet Foxes on percussion)

I Shall Be Released (w/ Fleet Foxes on vocals)

wow nice, nice, nice....setlist...How was the crowd?

Great show, killer set list.

Crowd seemed pretty mellow at first. Maybe it was the amazing sunshine and mellow atmosphere. As the darkness fell, they seemed to really get into it. I'll post some pics after I drive back home today. Talked to a taper who promised me he'll put the show on a torrent asap

man i really want to hear i shall be released with fleet foxes, is a version up anywhere?

They only did the song together three times, so I don't know if anyone's posted a recording yet. But last night's version was a really nice one, with both Robin and Josh of the Fleet Foxes (the singer and drummer, respectively) each taking a brief turn on lead vocals before deferring back to Jeff for the "falsetto" part. They hadn't done that at either the Boise or Spokane shows. When it was over, the stage turned into a big lovefest, with all of the Wilcos and Fleet Foxes exchanging numerous hugs.

Oh, and prior to I Shall Be Released, the FFs finally delivered some presents to the Wilcos in the form of a football (which they had become known for throwing around all tour), sunglasses for all six Wilcos and a straw hat for their tour manager Jason. The running joke had been that the FFs were Wilco's second favorite band to work with because Bon Iver had given them presents. But I think the FFs had definitely moved up in the pecking order by the end of the evening. :thumbup

Overall, it was a very fun show. Took the band a little while to get going. Jeff forgot a verse to IATTBYH and War on War was, shall we say, not exactly a masterpiece. But it was all very very fun to watch. A totally different vibe from Spokane. :lol

I'm still in Bend after this amazing show last night. I was with a group of 5. We were all completely blown away by the band's performance, as well as the venue. Unfortunately there were some idiots there. Jeff Tweedy actually started picking on one guy who stood in front of us drunkenly yelling "Wilco" over the quiet parts of songs (as if the band or anyone else didn't know the name of the group.) But the show was ridiculously good other than a few bad apples in the crowd. I can't wait to find a recording of this. They played so much great stuff.

Wow, so I'm just now back in my apartment in Denver (after driving from Bend to Portland overnight to catch a flight out at seven this morning :stunned ), and I am still just blown away. I was down front, right in front of Pat's speaker, wearing the straw hat with the turkey feather tucked in the side. I loved "War On War", personally -- how often is it that we get to start off songs for the band? :P The other highlight for me was "Theologians".

Everybody seemed so relaxed (especially the drunk guys), and I loved that Jeff took time to say hi to the kids who were down front.

Also, I don't know what got into Nels last night, but I like it! :thumbup

It's also great to hear that there were tapers -- I looked, but I couldn't see any. Awesome!

ETA: Oh, and I REALLY loved that Jeff kept talking so much smack about Radiohead! :lol

my wife and i took my ten year old stepson, and my eight week old. it was a great show. quite a different vibe from the oregon show last summer, but amazing nonetheless, and it was definitely cool to see the vibe between the band and fleet foxes.

my wife and i took my ten year old stepson, and my eight week old. it was a great show. quite a different vibe from the oregon show last summer, but amazing nonetheless, and it was definitely cool to see the vibe between the band and fleet foxes.

Good to see you here Ryan, and I'm glad you had a good time! :thumbup

I can't get over the space between people there.... in chicago, there would have been many more crammed in. I would like to see them again like this.

I can't get over the space between people there.... in chicago, there would have been many more crammed in. I would like to see them again like this.

I was amazed as well. The Troutdale show last year was packed in tight. It was nice to have some room to take in some air (even though the air on three sides of me was filled with a lot of Pot smoke). I've got no problem if people want to light up near me, but I sure wish they would exhale in the air above instead of towards people...

I flew to Chicago on business last August right after I saw them in Troutdale. I missed their Chicago show by one day. I would have loved to seen them again so soon & in their home turf.

It's a pretty chill atmosphere. People had blankets and chairs and were fairly spread out. Right in the very front it was a little more packed, but once you got maybe 20-30+ feet from the stage, it was as it appears in the pics.

It's a pretty chill atmosphere. People had blankets and chairs and were fairly spread out. Right in the very front it was a little more packed, but once you got maybe 20-30+ feet from the stage, it was as it appears in the pics.

Had a blast...I think that was the most talking I've ever heard from Jeff during a show. Lots of banter between him and the front crowd, something about Wilco making women ovulate and that the resulting pregnancies unfortunately make the babies look like them. He hasn't taken a good look at his rhythm section!

Lots of Radiohead banter, and at one point when Nels was goofing off on his guitar Jeff asked him, "May I help you?" Pat did some tinkling on the keys at one part of a song and Jeff told him it was a "tasty solo".

Highlights for me were Walken, Kingpin, Hoodoo, and Release Me(loved seeing John and Jeff at the same mike---and Jeff's falsetto was amazing)....I really wanted to hear Kicking Television, I'm a Wheel, and Shake It Off but that's what I get for not voting.

Love love love Nels' playing on Walken.

My first Wilco show- very impressive. I really dug that venue- security was chill as was the crowd. Oh yeah, there was a group just to the left of the soundboard that was having WAY too much fun. You know who you are! :thumbup

Awesome performance - almost as good as Edgefield last year.

Anyone found a copy of the show, yet? I was there and would really like to have a bootleg.

Give it some time, the show isn't even a week old yet.

Great pictures! I especially like the gift-giving portion of the show with the Fleet Foxes. Also, Glenn pulled out all the stops on the RockStar moment in Bend, I see.

Bend pictures here!

Wow, great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures! I especially like the gift-giving portion of the show with the Fleet Foxes. Also, Glenn pulled out all the stops on the RockStar moment in Bend, I see.

Yeah, Jeff was teasing him pretty heavy about how the crowd demanded it. After some hesitation he went all out, it was great.