Couple of photos from the Pageant 5/17

Howdy, went to the third show at the Pageant last night..met a couple folks from these parts there in line. Great crew, lotta fun, so I thought I'd swing by and post some of these pics.

We were down at the rail right in front of Tweedy. When he stuck his mic out into the crowd during Hummingbird, it was right in our faces, haha.

Here's a few random shots:

img0667kh3.jpg

img0668gw3.jpg

img0670ua5.jpg

img0672ne9.jpg

img0673ae8.jpg

We were down at the rail right in front of Tweedy. When he stuck his mic out into the crowd during Hummingbird, it was right in our faces, haha.

That was for Jeff's VC All Girl Choir Ensemble.

Howdy, went to the third show at the Pageant last night..met a couple folks from these parts there in line. Great crew, lotta fun, so I thought I'd swing by and post some of these pics.

Here's a few random shots:

OMG - That is the TOP O' Chris's and my heads. Chris and Jen received personal praise from JT re their perfect pitch. Since he thought HB all girls chorus sounded good, I guess I didn't F it up after all....! Thanks for the great pics. Only some of you will understand, but we thank Rick for not singing with us on this one. When I am not soooo tired, I will post a link to flicker and put some together.

img0667kh3.jpg

img0668gw3.jpg

img0670ua5.jpg

img0672ne9.jpg

img0673ae8.jpg

Is it pointless to hope that there isn't too much photographic evidence of this?

With the number of crowd shots the photographers were taking near me all three nights, I've already accepted the fact that Wilcoworld will soon have photographic evidence of me screaming my head off and looking like a fool. We were all dancing so much in the front row Saturday night that the rail was shaking! It was a great crowd, though. Aside from that weird little vortex, everybody was considerate and cool.

With the number of crowd shots the photographers were taking near me all three nights, I've already accepted the fact that Wilcoworld will soon have photographic evidence of me screaming my head off and looking like a fool. We were all dancing so much in the front row Saturday night that the rail was shaking! It was a great crowd, though. Aside from that weird little vortex, everybody was considerate and cool.

Aside from the crazy guy on Fri who was smoking a cigar and burned the lady behind us...

• 2 weeks later...
To the kind folks that I danced with in StL.

I am starting a dance class in response to the demand to "dance with meat"!

Taking applications now.

I think I should get an automatic in into the Intermediate Dance with Meat class.