Riviera Artwork

Looks outstanding, Roby. Brilliant work. I have the shows on my hard drive now, and I'd really love to burn a set with artwork for my brother as a graduation present. (he's defending his thesis a week from Monday)

thanks again --

Do you like it?

ITS AWESOME.Nice job BUT...

am i the only one who uses an ipod and just needs ONE artwork cover? its funny how the covers still include songs/cds. dont get me wrong, I AM not taking ANY of the artwork for granted maybe just trying to give advice on adjusting to the digital world. i usually just use the one front one but who actually uses CDs anymore when we live in a digital world? again i am very thankful for the RIV artwork which i loaded the front one onto itunes/pod

ITS AWESOME.Nice job BUT...

am i the only one who uses an ipod and just needs ONE artwork cover? its funny how the covers still include songs/cds. dont get me wrong, I AM not taking ANY of the artwork for granted maybe just trying to give advice on adjusting to the digital world. i usually just use the one front one but who actually uses CDs anymore when we live in a digital world? again i am very thankful for the RIV artwork which i loaded the front one onto itunes/pod

Lots of people still use CDs.

They're digital too, you know.

LOL!!! and the other 98% of us have moved on with thechnology. you sound like the networks 30 years ago when cable came around..still have a cd walkman? sorry couldn't resist. totally busting on you guys :)

I have moved on with tecnology too but I'm sorry for you if you don't understand the difference between cds and the compressed mp3 or wma audio; go on listening with those perfect headphones connected to those "small boxes" that you have. I enjoy pure high fidelity, you don't.

I have moved on with tecnology too but I'm sorry for you if you don't understand the difference between cds and the compressed mp3 or wma audio; go on listening with those perfect headphones connected to those "small boxes" that you have. I enjoy pure high fidelity, you don't.

Dude. Take a chillski.

LOL!!! and the other 98% of us have moved on with thechnology. you sound like the networks 30 years ago when cable came around..still have a cd walkman? sorry couldn't resist. totally busting on you guys :)

"thechnology" :lol

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Totally busting on you, man. ;)

Really though, there's no right or wrong here. It's personal preference. And desiring to burn a live show to CD is not indicative of being "lo-thech" IMO. Just different storage and listening practices. My hunch is that not everyone wants every live show on their iPods. I don't. And I don't want to keep it on my hard drive. So I burn to discs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell! What's wrong with converting FLAC's to WAV and then putting them onto Ipod. That's what I do. No quality lost, the only downside is each show is near on a GB of space used up.