• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this him?

2007090317422637_1.jpg

just you wait. november the 10th is closer than you realize.

If you have already asked once - don't you think you would have heard about it if such a thing was posted somewhere.

i asked once, but i don't remember what the response was. and i couldn't find the thread. i'm trying to find out whatever happened to it.

I was the one that posted the first thread but simply don't have the time for it this year. If anyone wants to do it, feel free to PM me and I'll find what I had already put together.

or just stop by and shit on the idea, either way works for me.

and here's the link to the original thread

I was the one that posted the first thread but simply don't have the time for it this year. If anyone wants to do it, feel free to PM me and I'll find what I had already put together.

thank you very. i've been looking all afternoon for that thread, and being the idiot i am... i probably overlooked it.

why would anyone shit on the idea? it's a brilliant idea.

I think I am going to sue. IF the project fits, you must not acquit.

I think I am going to sue. IF the project fits, you must not acquit.

I would still like to complete it. It's just hard to find any time these days. I've also had one hell of a time figuring out how to edit properly with Audacity.

I saw it's one cent over yesterday. So, there ya go. One more little reason to move to Canada. :cheekkiss

this aint the financial review :lol

If this is now being outsourced to Australia and I have questions regarding this matter, could I call you & you could speak nearly unintelligible broken english? That would be comforting. :thumbup