6-26-07 - Warsaw, Brooklyn

killer rock show tonight! just got back...

I don't remember the whole setlist but there were definitely some bust outs for the intimate venue. "Pot Kettle Black!!" "Hoodoo Voodoo!!" Also, I'm pretty sure "Outtasite" and "Why Wouldn't You Wanna Live" are pretty rare these days... really fun show. They were psyched that there was no curfew and played great.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killer rock show tonight! just got back...

I don't remember the whole setlist but there were definitely some bust outs for the intimate venue. "Pot Kettle Black!!" "Hoodoo Voodoo!!" Also, I'm pretty sure "Outtasite" and "Why Wouldn't You Wanna Live" are pretty rare these days... really fun show. They were psyched that there was no curfew and played great.

One of the best shows I have ever seen. They were having such a great time. Crowd was fantastic. This was the 4th show i had been to since Thursday and was pretty psyched to hear them whip out some different stuff. Hoodoo Voodoo was awesome. They switched it up playing reservations into spiders instead of poor places. Opened with Sunken Treasure. I was happy to hear Either Way and On and On. This blew all of the other shows out of the water. Phenomenal!!!!!!

One of the best shows I have ever seen. They were having such a great time. Crowd was fantastic. This was the 4th show i had been to since Thursday and was pretty psyched to hear them whip out some different stuff. Hoodoo Voodoo was awesome. They switched it up playing reservations into spiders instead of poor places. Opened with Sunken Treasure. I was happy to hear Either Way and On and On. This blew all of the other shows out of the water. Phenomenal!!!!!!

I might be missing something...but here is off the top of my head, not in correct order either...

Sunken Treasure

You are my Face

IATTBYH

Theologians

Pot Kettle Black

Wishful Thinking

Ashes of American Flags

A Shot in the Arm

Handshake Drugs

War on War

Jesus, etc.

Impossible Germany

Walken

I

Whoa. A quick glance at WilcoBase: Why Would You Wanna Live--just the 4th time played since '02. I probably would have had to change my drawers if I'd have been there to hear that!

I just saw a few shows in a row, and they kept getting better every night. That was one of my most rockingest, sweatiest, danciest and singingest wilco shows ever. I think people are going to be even more amazed once the full setlist gets posted.

I should also mention how much I loved the venue, which served pirogies and blintzes, has a very charming staff, and is nicely tiny.

The show was hot, sweaty, and fan-fucking-tastic; it really was. "Hoodoo Voodoo" was amazing, and at least we heard a bit of the soundcheck version of "Kicking Television" through the doors even if it didn't make the setlist. A great selection of songs all around. I also love the Warsaw, and its neighborhood and its staff.

After working a few hours at Uro Cafe two doors down from the Warsaw, I joined my buddies for plates of pierogies, kielbasa, and blintzes, as well as a sweaty, full-throttle rock show that had me jumping up and down and singing along at the top of my lungs. "Why Would You Wanna Live" is one of the highlights for sure, and I'm not going to forget the three-guitar relay on "Hoodoo Voodoo" anytime soon. And really, any show that ends with "Outtasite" can never be a bad gig.

full set list anyone?

But of course...

Sunken Treasure

You Are My Face

IATTBYH

Handshake Drugs

Pot Kettle Black

Side With The Seeds

A Shot in the Arm>

Wishful Thinking

Impossible Germany

Sky Blue Sky

Why Would You Wanna Live

War on War

Jesus, etc.

Theologians

*happy birthday to Matrix (the guitar tech)*

Walken

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Hummingbird

On and On and On

-----------------------------

Either Way

Ashes of American Flags

Reservations>

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

-----------------------------

Hate It Here

The Late Greats

Hoodoo Voodoo

Outta Mind (Outtasite)

Not in the slightest because on top of being the smallest show on the tour it was the only nyc area one I couldn't get tickets for :(

But I digress...Wilco this is a setlist! Nice job wish I was there! I am happy for all the Brooklyn show attendes who witnessed this one and I am slightly jealous!

Great setlist, where has this been for the past month. I was ready to call Wilco boring and predictable, until this. I guess this is why I love them so and keep buying ticket after ticket.

The band really fed off the crowd. The crowd was amazing. Jeff looked so happy. John and Nels looked like they couldn't believe the energy from the crowd. Jeff had the crowd take over vocals in Jesus Etc and I have never heard it so loud. Same for Hummingbird. The crowd drowned Jeff out in parts of Either Way too. I think that explains the setlist in large part.

I sing my head off at every show. Stinks that we only get shows like this when everyone else does too. Sing along people!! You should know that makes the band happy. You will be rewarded for it.