In which Wilco appears in National Geographic - sort of.

For subscribers and other interested parties, the photograph gracing the cover of SBS is featured in an article regarding swarm behavior. It is a fascinating article - accompanied by gorgeous photos - as you would expect from NG.

edit: Oh, duh, the July issue.

For subscribers and other interested parties, the photograph gracing the cover of SBS is featured in an article regarding swarm behavior. It is a fascinating article - accompanied by gorgeous photos - as you would expect from NG.

edit: Oh, duh, the July issue.

Is it online? Linkie?

dcd

Guest ChooChooCharlie/Andrea

I flew in from D.C. back to L.A. today and one of my passengers had his magazine opened to the "Cover of SBS"..

I remembered this thread and asked.."Hey, is that a copy National Geographic?" I then told him about Wilco and the new Record. When I finished up with the beverage service, I took SBS out of my flight bag and brought it up to his seat to show him..Unfortunately, he seemed less than interested. :( Why can't I ever strike up a cool Rock N' Roll convo on the plane? Passengers Suck!

I flew in from D.C. back to L.A. today and one of my passengers had his magazine opened to the "Cover of SBS"..

I remembered this thread and asked.."Hey, is that a copy National Geographic?" I then told him about Wilco and the new Record. When I finished up with the beverage service, I took SBS out of my flight bag and brought it up to his seat to show him..Unfortunately, he seemed less than interested. :( Why can't I ever strike up a cool Rock N' Roll convo on the plane? Passengers Suck!

I'm a passenger, you bigot

Guest ChooChooCharlie/Andrea
I'm a passenger, you bigot

Well maybe just mine do..or maybe just not interested in the cover of SBS guy does..Either way, I'll have a cabin full of them in a few hours so gots to go...