would you see bloc party or two cow garage?

things to consider:

i've never seen either band live.

i'm not at all familiar with two cow garage, but i know they get a lot of love around here. i really liked bloc party's debut album, but the new one... not so much.

bloc party is playing at the ogden - it's a decent venue, if you (well, if I at 5'2") get there early and find a good spot. two cow garage is playing at the hi-dive, possibly my favorite club in denver.

the ogden holds 1600; the hi-dive, 280.

EDIT: i forgot to mention opening bands. noisettes and the maccabees are opening for bloc party. jon (from drag the river) and gentleman auction house are opening for two cow garage.

suggestions?

Well, as 2CGs biggest cheerleader, I'm gonna have to say go for them. You'll have more fun at the tiny venue, and the boys will really appreciate you! They give 1000% every time they play, and have never let me down, even when it was me and 4 other guys at the Keg in Evanston.

two cow garage is playing at the hi-dive, possibly my favorite club in denver.

suggestions?

The Hi-Dive is the old Quixote's (down there on Broadway), eh? Spent a lot of time in that joint.

Can't suggest anything concrete as I've never heard of either band you're asking about. My suggestion would be to blow them both off and catch Todd Snider up at the Boulder Theater. But then again, it ain't yer bag.