Does anyone know the exact location of the wilco loft? I live just north of the city and can't be more than twenty minutes away from it and it kills me that i can't check it out. kot's "learning how to die" mentions that it's in albany park, but that's the most specific i've seen. someone's gotta know it!

While you might be curious, just consider that the band probably doesn't want to have fans swarming all around them and the Loft. I'd say be content with what you can get of the Loft via Kot's book, the Wilco Book, I Am Trying to Break Your Heart DVD, and the Shake it Off DVD. If you want to say hello to the band, I'm sure they'd be gracious enough to do that after a show. Not trying to be rude, but I just hope you understand the band probably likes having a bit of privacy :thumbup

If you are cool and talk to people who know in PRIVATE, you might find out where it is, but posting up here will only get you shit answers. Frankly I can't imagine why you need to know. The outside is fairly non-descript and it looks like hundreds or even thousands of brick warehouses.

Good luck.

LouieB

The corner of Easy Street and Got It Made Avenue.

Are you still on that whole sell-out kick?

Does anyone know what jeff paid for his house?

How about bank account #

He keeps changing his cell#

They want take my calls @ nonesuch anymore

I mean is it me?