Guest Rufer

He definitely has previously done nothing for me either. But this one I like a good deal. Sounds a bit like something that could have been on the first Wellwater Conspiracy record.

I like it... I like it a lot!!!

Do you guys think this is what he meant in that P4K interview last year where he said that, he's going to be doing some Sonic Youth inspired stuff?

as for it being out there, it's not really that far off his really early stuff at times

Very true. That's what I thought when I first heard it. Sounding like his early stuff, though, would seem like big a step back for him.

Sounds like he was just messing around and having fun, though.

:rotfl

Hilarious, but oh-so-true. He's very "white."

At least someone here knows what the hell I am talking about. Illinoise is maddeningly devoid of any musical tension produced by the music being slightly off the beat.

LouieB

this just goes to show that sufjan can take a shit on a peice of plastic and people will still eat it up.

God damnit, just when you thought you couldn't hate him any more.

12 hours later you had to post the same thing? We get it, you don't like Sufjan Stevens. I don't think people are really eating it up, thus far. It seems the only people who like it are the people who didn't like much of his previous stuff.