Dr Dog

Wed May 23, 2007

Late Night With David Letterman

Should be fun, here's hoping for "Alaska."

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK

TO MY OLD WAYS AGAIN

very well done, makes me wish I had seen 'em more than once on the recent tour.

I managed to grab this on my computer, but it'll be a while before I can get it edited down and posted. It's the first time I'd seen them play live, and they were great.

Unfortunately my recording cuts off as the final note is dying away (was Letterman running long last night?), so I have no idea what kind of reaction they got from the crowd, or Dave. Anyone?

I managed to grab this on my computer, but it'll be a while before I can get it edited down and posted. It's the first time I'd seen them play live, and they were great.

Unfortunately my recording cuts off as the final note is dying away (was Letterman running long last night?), so I have no idea what kind of reaction they got from the crowd, or Dave. Anyone?

I Don't know why but Letterman always runs long. I recently started TiVo-ing the show, noticed this and had to adjust the recording, uh ...accordingly.

Haven't see this yet, but caught 'em live two weeks ago and they hammered out a blistering version of "Old Ways". These boys are awesome.

I Don't know why but Letterman always runs long. I recently started TiVo-ing the show, noticed this and had to adjust the recording, uh ...accordingly.

Haven't see this yet, but caught 'em live two weeks ago and they hammered out a blistering version of "Old Ways". These boys are awesome.

Your avatar is awesome. :thumbup

Assuming that you went to a Virginia show.. which one did you go to? Norfolk or Charlottesville?

Yeah, there is two singers.. Toby (bassist) sings on: Old News, Keep A Friend, Alaska, Weekend, Worst Trip, and Die, Die, Die. Scott (guitarist) sings on: My Old Ways, The Girl, Ain't It Strange, The Way The Lazy Do, and We All Belong

Assuming that you went to a Virginia show.. which one did you go to? Norfolk or Charlottesville?

C,ville daddio. Why,you there?

Someone got into the Puppy Uppers!

It's possible. They're always high energy kids.

Finally saw this last night. Scott's vox. were a bit off on this one. Still, good performance.

I believe that Frank takes the occasional lead vocal duties on some of the earlier material

Not a big fan of the live performance of this one- they sounded nervous and rushed. The vocals were merely OK (and the background singers were about as superfluous as they come), the bass nearly inaudible, and the whole thing seemed a little rough around the edges.

I like We All Belong, though!

C,ville daddio. Why,you there?

It's possible. They're always high energy kids.

Yeah... I was helping them out for a week. I did their merch. table that night.

I'm hoping to find someone from the Norfolk show. There was a guy there who taped it.