Ryan Adams' Easy Tiger has been scheduled for a June 5 release on Lost Highway.

While the final sequence is still TBD, Easy Tiger will be comprised of the following tracks:

Goodnight Rose

Everybody Knows

The Sun Also Sets

Halloween Head

Off Broadway

Two Hearts

Tears Of Gold

These Girls

Two

I Taught Myself How To Grow Old

Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.

Rip Off

Pearls On A String

Easy Tiger will be Ryan Adams' ninth full length collection of new studio recordings, following Heartbreaker (2000), Gold (2001), Demolition (2002), Rock N Roll (2003), Love Is Hell (2004), Cold Roses (2005), Jacksonville City Nights (2005) and 29 (2005)

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am anxious to hear what his new album will sound like. Out of his '05 records, Cold Rosesz is my favorite. I naturally want it to be more like Cold Roses than 29. Then again, he also recorded a Rock n Roll part 2, correct? Maybe some of that will see the light of day.

JCN was my favourite of the recent triptych. But come on, nine albums in seven years. Ryan, take some time off...go to the beach. Give us a chance to live with the albums before you hit us with another truckload of music.

Not sure where you're "poking", but I've read several posts now confiming this is with The Cardinals.
Sweet! I just googled it, and while there were plenty of mentions of him releasing a new album, nothing mentioned (that I read) that it was with the Cardinals.
JCN was my favourite of the recent triptych. But come on, nine albums in seven years. Ryan, take some time off...go to the beach. Give us a chance to live with the albums before you hit us with another truckload of music.

Y'know, I know a lot of people like to complain about him being so prolific but I don't see why people get annoyed by it. It's not like you have to buy the new album when it comes out. If you want to wait a couple years before buying it, you can do that. The album will still be available in the stores. Those of us who do want to hear new stuff dont' have to wait as long. Everyone wins.