Happy Birthday Analogman!

:birthday :rock :guitar :coffeecup :party :peace

Have a great day! May I suggest starting out your day with a song that has a looong solo in it ?

I will listen to one right NOW in your honor. :thumbup (of course I would listen to one anyway :D but this one is in your honor ! )

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i should be the first to start bdy threads from our time difference. :lol

i saw it was his birthday at 8am this morning ( 11 hours)

eppy brzday mr bolan - you look good for your age. have a good one and let others catch up to your number of posts :thumbup

I will crank something in your honor today. Have an excellent birthday!

He's getting the next best thing though -- peanut butter cookes from viatroy!

:wub :wub :wub

Happy Birthday my beautiful Aquarian man. :hug :hitit :kitty :love :ike

You possess great creative potential and charisma and enhance your appearance by selecting the finest attire to make an impression on others. A born leader, people look up to you, but take care not to abuse the positions of respect and authority that will be invested in you.

The No. 1 being a Solar vibration adds a very unusual streak to your nature. You are quick witted, very daring, highly strung and often prone to outbursts of anger if you don't get your own way. This gives you somewhat eccentric streak, so any of the creative fields that require a dramatic flare will be ideal for you.

Happy Birthday AMan! I appreciate the music-education and goat-getting programs you have instituted here at Via Chicago. Keep up the good work, and have a great one today! :cheers :cheers :cheers :monkey