3. On & On & On

4. Walken

5. Is That the Thanks I Get?

6. The Good Part

7. Either Way

8. Let's Not Get Carried Away

9. Let's Fight

10. Patient With Me

I don't take credit for any of these songs, they're all the product of various generous tapers (and jeff and co. of course), so if you like what you hear, download the full shows in FLAC and thank the tapers, not me. And obviously don't burn any of these to CD and pass them around, thats bad form...

When is this new song from? Is it from the solo show on the 27th? Is it an original or a cover? I like it a ton whatever it is. It reminds me of early chinese apple with the fingerpicking.

Yes, it's from the University of Illinois show. As far as I know, its an original.

Thanks so much OTM :cheers. I have to say after putting this on repeat and hearing it about 4-5 times this is probably my new song. Outside of Wreckroom from the Loose Fur album, it's my favorite Tweedy composition of the year, I think. I hope this one sticks around.

--Mike

wow this new one totally sounds like an old standard, the way 'please tell my brother did'. I can almost imagine Doc Watson doing it or something.

Agreed. The guitar sound (at least in Jeff's solo versions) has similarities to "Please Tell my Brother." What a nice, mellow song. I dig it.

Guest Speed Racer

Too late; damage done. :no

Haha, I haven't been able to shake the John Mayer comparison, but I still really like the tune.I could see Sufjan, too, but Jeff would need some chick next to him with a kazoo for that to be the case. :lol