16. Hummingbird

17. War on War

18. The Late Greats

19. Let's Not Get Carried Away

20. Kingpin

Encore 2

21. Political Science

22. Heavy Metal Drummer

23. Misunderstood (A confirmed 78 Nothings)

Great setlist. I recorded it, and I'll put it up on the tracker if people want. Special thanks to the wilcoworld guys!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable show, my computer crapped out at the end of Misunderstood, I'm relieved I didn't miss anything though I was kind of hoping for a little more... But you don't complain after a show like that.

--Mike

Just made it home. Well worth the trip. :D Of course I might not be saying that in 3 hours when I have to get up. :stunned

Can't really think too clearly right now, but it was definitely a sick show!!! :rock Bye for now. (in the voice of Eric the Midget)

I have the show in Aif format....is this acceptable for uploading to the tracker?

We ask that people encode to FLAC (or SHN). Aaron (one of the other mods at the tracker) appears to have recorded it; my guess is he'll have it up soon enough. Thanks, though, for recording.

Great first post! :lol Welcome to Via Chicago.

Sorry, I was a wee bit "enthused" when I got home. :beer But thanks! Glad to be here!

Of the six Wilco show I've seen that was the best. Great crowd, great energy, Radio Cure made me cry (as it always does live). In Kingpin when Jeff sang "Livin' in...Washington" the crowd went nuts.

(I feel very fortunate not to have gotten crapped on by the Ticket Gods. I know a lot of fans got rooked.)

Random thoughts (still can't put together full paragraphs):

Glenn's drum solo was almost as long as the 78 nothings. :w00t Much longer than the couple recordings of LNGCA I've heard.

Political Science brought me back to New Years at the Garden. :wub A little Bush bashing never hurts either (it's been awhile).

Don't know about elsewhere, but the sound up front was remarkable. :thumbup Really nice mix and you could actually make out John's parts.

Tony Margherita up in the balcony looked like a proud papa. B)

I concur. Out of all the Wilco shows I've been to now, that was the absolute best! That had to be a fuckin record amount of "NOTHING!"s...

Theologians rocked particularly hard and I am now quite fond of Walken...

BTW, Glenn is fucking amazing. I loved his "Moby Dick"/drum solo moment.

I know it's been said before, but these guys are really at the top of their game.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving weekend in Chi-town.

dcd

OK, does anyone know how to get the 9:30 Club show downloaded? It appears to be listen only at NPR.org. I was there with 3 other guys last night and it was our first Wilco show. Needless to say that our expectations were blown away!! TOTALLY amazing night!! Any help getting this show in .mp3 is much appreciated!

Dave - GTR-Vibe