• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So what was it like?

Im downloading now as the torrent has just been put up.

EDIT: Would it be an idea to get this thread pinned like the season 2 one?

My first take on last night's episode is that they are going to be experimented on by The Others (for two weeks). And as Sawyer and Kate are "bad people" they are being kept in cages - while Jack, "the good guy", is being kept in a more cleaner surrounding. Plus - he was offered food, Kate was too I guess, but Sawyer had to do with the food that was there for the animals.

My first take on last night's episode is that they are going to be experimented on by The Others (for two weeks). And as Sawyer and Kate are "bad people" they are being kept in cages - while Jack, "the good guy", is being kept in a more cleaner surrounding. Plus - he was offered food, Kate was too I guess, but Sawyer had to do with the food that was there for the animals.

I agree about the experiments

Jack is a control freak - food or not, they're trying to break him metally by denying him control. I don't believe they really have a large file on him - they might have drugged him and gotten him to reveal things about his father and his marriage. That's why the writers didn't have him ask Julliete what the other man's name is - he doesn't know so neither does she. Ben's "good job" was in regards to her folling him and getting his trust

I'm less certain what is going to happen with Kate and Sawyer. I'm not sure what happened between breakfast and putting Kate in the cage, but she was crying and her wrists were rubbed raw. Are they going to keep those 2 across form each other, until conveniently they have to put someone else in Kate's cage so that they put her in with Sawyer, and they make a nice new baby for the Others?

Karl was a plant, I guess to discourge Sawyer from trying to escape ("they'll catch you anyway"). I dont think Sawyer will be so easy to convince.

I don't believe they really have a large file on him - they might have drugged him and gotten him to reveal things about his father and his marriage. That's why the writers didn't have him ask Julliete what the other man's name is - he doesn't know so neither does she. Ben's "good job" was in regards to her folling him and getting his trust

He didn't ask the most elementary things like:

- can I see the book you are holding?

- If you got the information, that means you have some form of communication with the rest of the world. How did you get it?

- Where did it come from.

I thought this was weak.

Taking into account the fact that he's extremely tired, dehydrated and malnourished, not to mention recovering from knockout drugs, I can forgive him not being completely on the ball. Give him a session or two to ask the questions...